First Aid Courses
Learn Senior First Air with Go Dive Brisbane!
Emergency First Response
What you will learn
Gain knowledge and practical skills in all aspects of first aid management. This course will allow you to provide first aid response,
life support, management of patients, bystanders and other first aiders in the workplace or social arena until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
This qualification is a pre-requisite for PADI Rescue Diver and Divemaster programs.
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• AB CAB's
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• Breathing and cardiac emergencies
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a some home study followed by our 1 day in-class practical course.
The pre-study consists of a manual with some questions which can be done at your pace.
Pre-study takes on average 1-2 hours.
To register and start the workbook click here.
Our first aid classes run in the Brisbane CBD every day of the week from 5pm to 10:00pm. or we run day classes from 9am till 3:30pm. We run classes every week of the year.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
Our training room in Brisbane is located close to the city. Exact address: Shop 1, 178 Albion Rd, Windsor, QLD, 4030.
Investment in your First Aid Skills - $155